My most recent question is why is everyone, including me, addicted to the social network, Facebook? 

http://flickrcc.net/flickrCC/index.php?terms=facebook&page=3&edit=yes&com=no  I have researched for atleast 3 days now, and found that Facebook is designed to pull you away from the real world.  When you get a friend request, you get pulled from everything around you to see who he/she is.  When you are thinking about logging off, Facebook pulls you back in because you check your profile before you sign off, wasting more time from your day.  Also a big reason is because there is something called Instant Messaging.

Instant Messaging

Instant Messaging is a way to talk to your facebook friends instantly, of course, they have to be online, but one reason it pulls you away from the real world is you may just be  getting bored and about to log off, when someone instant messages you, therefor creating another reason facebook is wasting time of everyones lifes.

World-Wide Freindships

World-wide freindships, another biggy.  I am freinds with people from all over the world, people I have never met before I know better than some of my closest freinds.  Why?  The little button ” Send Freind Request.”  I have over 500 freinds and probably know 200 of them. (meening ive met them of course)  This is also a big reason you cant get away from facebook, your always meeting people.  As mentioned before I know some people Ive never met better than many of my best freinds.  Thats CRAZY!  So yea another big reason why people cant get away from face book.

Mobile App

People are trying to stop texting and driving, well its not illegal to send Facebook status updates now is it?  Phone apps, Ipod Apps, Facebook is everywhere!   You can send a instant message to someone across the planet in your car too!  Mobile apps are getting out there too, all you need is a phone service, I prefer verizon.(:  Ok what will be the future of facebook, I meen theres apps for facebook on your TV too. Next thing you know the world is going to create a Facebook touchpad!  I have to give It to the man with all the bragging rights, Mark Zuckerburg.

Mark Zuckerburg

Born May 14th, 1984, Mark Zuckerburg became one of the most genius people in the world!  He is a Computer Scientest, Software Developer, and Philanthropist. Best known for creating the site, Facebook.  He created facebook with a couple of his classroom freinds, Dustin Moskovitz, Eduardo Saverin, and Chris Hughes while they went to Harvard University. In 2010 Mark was named Time Magazine’s Person of the Year.

Thanks for reading! Please fill out the form on the topic, Why are people so addicted to facebook? More posts coming soon! Stay tuned in!